MSG, Excellent Metro Area.
Less than 2 hours from Chicago.
Practice Description - Cardiology
Seeking Non-Invasive/Non-interventional Cardiologist
Post Graduate Education - 3 year IM residency – BC
3 year Cardiology fellowship – BC/BE
Interests & Proficiencies:
* Stress Echo
* Lipid Management
* Cardiac Rehabilitation
Opportunities to participate in the following:
* NRMI and American College of Cardiology Data Registries
* Opportunities to develop Wellness Programs in business communities
* Ongoing Community Education including development of The TeleVisual Communications
* Community Outreach Program
* Fully Accredited Family Medicine Residency program.
Medical Center Capabilities:
* Full service Interventional Cardiology Program
* Helical CT Scanning to determine coronary artery calcium scores
* Full service Cardiothoracic Program
* Full service TEE program including intraoperative TEE
* Full service Echocardiographic Lab with 3 Acuson machines
* Full service Stress Echo (680 FY 2002) and Nuclear Stress (2,800 FY 2002) Programs
* New $47 million state-of-the-art Cardiovascular Institute and Emergency Department to begin construction Fall of 2003
* Women and Children’s Center completed Spring 2003
Call schedule: 1:5
Interested in the listing?
Go to the On-Line Application Form
Back to Washington State Listings