Employee to Partner Multi Specialty Group
A well-established group of eight neurologists in an exclusive suburb of Detroit is seeking two additional fellowship-trained neurologists due to the growth of the practice. They are open to neurologists with fellowships in most all areas, but have a specific interest in neuroimaging, pain, movement disorders, clinical neurophysiology, EMG, sleep, epilepsy, stroke or interventional stroke.
The practice has a neurophysiology laboratory, sleep laboratory, interventional pain management service, a PT department, and an MRI center.
The practice offers a competitive salary plus production incentive with a shared overhead arrangement, comprehensive benefits including, but not limited to, up to four weeks of paid time off, 401(k), malpractice insurance, LTD, dental insurance, optical insurance, family health coverage, paid hospital medical staff dues and paid CME programs.
Take advantage of a large, culturally diverse, and dynamic community with deep historical roots. The birthplace of the automobile offers everything imaginable for an outstanding professional and personal life. Some highlights of living in southeastern Michigan include:
* The largest system of lakes in the country including the fabled Great Lakes.
* Professional baseball, hockey, basketball, and football
* Numerous public and private golf courses – ranks 2nd to Florida
* Outstanding outdoor recreation venues for boating, sailing, skiing, camping, fishing, hiking and cycling
* World-class shopping, historical landmarks, museums, and sightseeing
* Five-star restaurants, hotels and casinos
* Some of the top-rated hospitals in the country.
* Theatre, a world-renowned symphony orchestra, ballet, and Off-Broadway shows
* Major colleges and universities within commuting distance including Michigan State University, the University of Michigan, and Wayne State University.
* A full range of affordable housing from older, historic neighborhoods to brand new suburbs and exurbs.
* Award winning public and private schools
* Convenient regional and international airports.
Start Earnings: $150,000.00
Potential Earnings: $350,000.00
J1 Visa accepted
Partner Track Length: 3
CME Days: 5
Call Coverage: 1 in 5
Available Vacation Days: 15
Buy in Amount: Negotiable
Interested in the listing?
Go to the On-Line Application Form